I've just finished the first half of my exams and I'm so glad to have a week off! Maths was pretty awful, despite all of my hard revision. Oh dear. But the rest were ok.
But anyway - here's the DIY post as promised! I made this skirt a while ago from an old men's shirt I found in a charity shop. I kindof made it up as I went along, but I'm pleased with how it turned out and it gets plenty of wear!
And incase anyone was wondering how I made it, I've written a little 'how to' guide. I hope the instructions are understandable - I'm really not very good at explaining! The method is fairly easy (I didn't find it too hard and I'm a beginner sewer). It gets a bit fiddly at the end though when you're putting the zip in. I think the best idea is to improvise as much as possible!
If anyone has a go at making one, let me know how it turned out!