I've been so busy over the last week revising for my history and economics exams. Hopefully I did ok - but I've got another history one on monday! Its really annoying having to be inside on the sunniest days in the year - although I've been getting quite bad hayfever so I suppose staying inside is the better option.
My outfit today was very simple - just a white t-shirt and a black skirt with some necklaces. I slightly modified the t-shirt though, by cutting off the collar and pinning up the sleeves. I think a lot of my t-shirts will be getting this treatment for the summer! The black skirt is a bit of an American Apparel copy, from Topshop, but bought on eBay. You can't really see the detail in the photos but it has slouchy pockets and a gathered waist.
I was tagged to do this quiz the other day by Hannah, who writes one of my favourite blogs: Hello Mr Fox. Definitely check it out if you haven't already!
1. What is your current obsession? Probably finding bargains in charity shops! I can’t walk past one without going in.
2. What is your weirdest obsession? I love looking at things from the past; 80s CD covers, 60s fashion icons, 70s magazines, tights packets…
3. What do you see outside your window? A robin!
4. What is your favourite colour? All shades of green, except turquoise.
5. What is your weakness? Bargain clothes, even if I never end up wearing them.
6. What animal would you be? Definitely a bird.
7. What would you like to learn how to do? I’d love to be able to play my ukulele better. It’s such a fun instrument!
8. What do you want to never happen in life? I’m not sure really. I’d hate to lose friends or family.
9. What is on your bedside table? A necklace from my boyfriend and some books that I’ll probably never get around to reading.
10. What's the last thing you bought? The skirt in my pictures – from ebay.
11. What do you think about the person that tagged you? Hannah has a really lovely blog and great style. & We share a love of carboots!
12. What was your favourite children's book? I used to love the Sophie Stories by Dick King-Smith – to the point of wanting to change my name to Sophie.
13. Who do you want to meet in person? My mum and dad when they were my age.
14. What did you want to be as a child? A caravan designer – quite obscure, but I loved all of the space saving gadgets!
15. What did you dream about last night? Something about walking around a supermarket, but I can’t remember any more than that.
16. Which do you prefer, day or night? I’m a complete night-owl.
17. What's your favourite piece of clothing in your closet? Oooh, difficult question! Probably my breton top.
18. What's your plan for tomorrow? Well, the aim is to do history revision all day. Whether or not that’ll actually happen is another thing.
19. What would you like to get your hands on right now? Tickets to a summer music festival!
20. What is your must have of the moment? I’d love to own a pair of gladiator sandals.
21. What's your favourite tea flavour? Normal tea. Very strong, with just a splash of milk.
22. If you could go anywhere is the world right now, where would you go? Finland – for the street style!
The rules state that this tag is to be passed on to eight other bloggers - but I pass this on to anyone who wants to do the tag!
I would also like to say a huge thankyou to Corinna of http://lilaorchidee.blogspot.com/ for featuring my blog on one of her posts! Check out her blog for great outfit posts, DIYs and lovely photos!