Thursday, 7 March 2013

'Ethical-sportswear-casual-chic'

As with my last post, sometimes I just have a weird day where my personal tastes seem to flip to something completely different. For a while now, I've been hunting for some... wait for it... jogging bottoms, mainly because I spend most of my time as a student shivering in the cold, and let's face it, who wants to be wearing a high-waisted skirt all day when you are writing an essay and need to eat an actual whole packet of digestives just to get through it. Stretchy waistbands are a winner for days like those. There is also just something rather cool about them (the tailored fash-un ones, not the sporty ones).

I found this pair of organic, fairtrade-cotton jogging bottoms the other day from the OKAY collection at Storm, and they're just my cup of tea, and actually rather smart. I couldn't resist completing the look with this silly organic cotton t-shirt by Omy, and, dreaming of warmer days, these cool shoes from that famous social enterprise, Toms.

Now, can you imagine me ever wearing this?

Sadie (/where did Sadie go?!) xxx


P.S. I apologise for the tongue-in-cheek '#firstworldproblems'. I am genuinely grateful to have a roof over my head and the option of heating, and education, and enough free time to write a blog, amongst many many other things.

4 comments:

Paprika said...

I've been looking for some too recently, I like the idea of having something comfy to change into once I get home... And toms are a must, I have some already &they are so comfy, I love themxx

thriftylilpixie said...

Love the look of these comfy clothes especially the jogging bottoms exactly what you want when your studying

John Clark said...

Wardrobe Doors features sliding mirror doors for the bedroom, in various contemporary designs.It increase beauty of a bedroom. It is also keep cloths careful. Thanks admin for this wonderful post.
Sliding Wardrobe Doors

ropadedeporte said...

Bookmarked you. These days no doubt consumers are drawn to the glitz and the glamour and me too. I have seen plenty of Ropa Deportiva Barata but my eyes stop at Ropadedeporte. Here all will get the best collections like the same…