Tuesday, 7 September 2010

In the Countryside


Although I don't always appreciate it, I'm very lucky to live in an area surrounded by countryside! I think after a few years in the city, I'll start to miss the beautiful scenery and fresh air.

And what better a place to show off this horse-themed necklace - the last of my top picks from the Accessorize A/W collection.

The necklace itself is beautifully embellished with tiny beads, faux diamonds and red stitching, all mounted on leather for a luxurious feel. It would definitely work both during the day and in the evening, making it very versatile!

It is certainly very unique in design - at least, I've never seen anything like it! Which makes it all the more appealing - who wants to walk around with exactly the same necklace as everyone else?


I've paired it with yet another variant of the Breton top - I like how the striped horse reflects the pattern of the top! I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I have 8 different tops in this classic stripey design... eep! Need to break my Breton addiction!

I'll post a link to the necklace when it's up on their website!

Sadie xxx

P.S. I'll be back very soon with a sewing tutorial that I've been working on!

17 comments:

Kat said...

just wondering, which uni are you going to? and what will you study?

bee. said...

that necklace is so different yet so pretty.
i love it.

vivatramp.blogspot.com

21 said...

Super cute necklace, i love that its so unique and i so much prefer necklaces on a longer chain too :)

my parents live in the countryside too and it makes for a great retreat once a month or so after hectic uni life xx

the girl in the bowler hat said...

I love that necklace, it's really unusual in a good way! You're so lucky to live in the countryside, I'd love it.
:)

xxxx

briannelee said...

Love the necklace!!!!!

Suz said...

love your necklace - how original, haha

Steph0188 said...

Your such a stunner ♥ x

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

I really love that necklace!! Love your stripy top too!!

Char x

hannah said...

incredible necklace!

Anabell said...

cute necklace! I have to say that i completely agree with u because i like that my accesories be unique, and most of my necklaces are!! hehee xoxo!

Velvet said...

I really like your necklace!

I love city but the countryside has charm as well.

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

That necklace is fantastic! And don't worry, you can never have too many Breton tops (well, that's what I keep telling myself anyway haha)

Katie said...

Can't go wrong with a Breton top! I have 2, which are almost exactly the same... why oh why?

I was saying to Carrie the other day, that for ages I didn't really 'know' that we lived in the countryside, and just thought nothing happened around here by some strange streak of bad luck! What a fool. I think its only now that I've started to appreciate how petty it can be!

Ali said...

I have a bit of a stripe obsession myself....
I love the necklace, it's like a cute little zebra! I wish we still had accessorize here.

Kate said...

This made me laugh - I've got so many breton tops too! I love how detailed the necklace is x

Shelby said...

I can't wait for your sewing tutorial!

Raquel said...

breton stripes are never enough ;) I have a few myself.
you look so pretty.